The team of LotteryCrunch.com assumes that playing the lottery over reliance can lead to a range of problems for a small minority of individuals and their families. As a responsible and law-abiding lottery website, LotteryCrunch.com is committed to making sure our valued readers and visitors play lottery games responsibly:
– We are seriously committed to ensuring lottery players play responsibly.
– We are seriously committed to ensuring lottery players of legal age to play the lottery.
– We are seriously committed to ensuring lottery players are protected from the lottery scams.
What does responsible gaming mean?
1. First of all, you must be at least 18 years old to play the lottery. This age may vary from country to country, you should follow the laws the country you live.
2. If you play lottery online, make sure you keep your login details protected. Never use “Save password” option in your browser!
3. Do not leave your children near PC when you are buying lottery tickets online.
4. Don’t even start to play the lottery when you are in a depressed mood. Never play if you are down or drunk!
5. Before buying the lottery tickets decide how much money you could spend painlessly for your budget.
6. Before buying the lottery tickets make sure you read all available information about the lottery operator or lottery vendor (About, FAQ, Policy, Terms and Conditions, etc.).
7. Always buy the tickets at reputable sites, do some Internet research.
8. Before joining the lottery syndicate do some research about it – rules, members, history, complaints, winnings, feedback, etc.
8. Make sure you are familiar with the rules of the lottery you are going to play, try to search for the official lottery site.
9. Do not reply to emails that inform you about the winning a lottery you have never played.
10. Never give money to a stranger to redeem a lottery prize.
LotteryCrunch.com warns: don`t play the lottery unless you follow these 10 rules!